Vitamin D3 performs the function of regulating the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus, carries out the process of mineralization of bone tissue. Insufficient amounts of vitamin D3 can contribute to the formation of tumors, its low level increases the risk of autoimmune diseases. It is a natural hormone and natural insulin, supports the hormonal system, improves the functioning and functions of the pancreas. It is necessary for the formation of the fetus during pregnancy.
Vitamin K2 is needed to work the cardiovascular system, to prevent atherosclerotic plaques in the vessels, to regulate intestinal flora and to form beneficial bacteria, to improve liver function.
Dosage of drops is indicated in international units, in therapeutic concentration. The products contain 10,000 units of vitamin D3 and 400 ?g of vitamin K2.
Recommendations for use
- diseases of the immune system;
- diseases of the upper respiratory tract, with asthma;
- stressful conditions, disorders of the nervous system;
- multiple sclerosis;
- allergies to cow's milk and dairy products;
- violations of calcium metabolism;
- heart diseases;
- deposited atherosclerotic plaques in the vessels;
- hormonal disorders;
- type 2 diabetes mellitus;
- diseases of gastroinistial tract, dysbacteriosis.