BIONET mobile APP for Android devices has been launched this month.
Application is 100% synchronized with our website, including user accounts, order history, etc.
APP is free, no ads.
Installation is available on Play Market:
Good health and pleasure using!
7 MASTER - 100% environmentally friendly oil.
Natural oil, made by cold pressing of peeled seeds and seeds, without heat treatment, without impurities, without dyes, without genetically modified substances. Thanks to this method, vitamins, minerals and useful substances of complex action necessary for the body are preserved in it.
Recommendations for use
- circulatory disorders;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- inflammatory processes of male and female genital organs;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (irritable stomach, inflammatory processes of the intestinal mucosa);
- increased blood cholesterol levels;
- parasitic invasions;
- weak immunity;
- skin diseases (as an adjuvant for trophic ulcers, psoriasis, eczema);
- joint diseases (rheumatoid arthritis);
Tooth gel Exotic is ideal for oral care for children.
Tooth gel have such positive qualities as:
- consists of natural ingredients;
- perfectly cleans, strengthens tooth enamel, protects against caries, tartar deposits;
- it is used for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the oral cavity - stomatitis, increased sensitivity of the necks of the teeth, periodontitis, inflammation of the gums;
- has a pleasant aroma and soft fruity taste;
- contain no menthol, which is often unliked by children.
VIRULITAS strengthens the protective functions of the body, stimulates the immune system, the work of the pulmonary system and respiratory organs, the body quickly recovers after an infection.
- inflammation of the upper respiratory tract, inflammation of the sinuses, frontal sinusitis, sinusitis, otitis media, laryngitis;
- bronchitis, pneumonia;
- bronchial asthma;
- dry and wet cough;
- inflammation of the kidneys, inflammation of the urinary tract;
- inflammation of the genitals;
- inflammatory processes in the gastrointestinal tract;