Intestinal flora is a collection of microorganisms that begins to form in the human body from the moment of its birth, that is, as soon as its interaction with the environment begins. Thus, the microflora is formed gradually, as bacteria grow and multiply.
It has about 100 billion bacteria of hundreds of different species.
Bacterial flora creates a certain degree of acidity in the intestines, which prevents the colonization and reproduction of bacteria of other species.
What destroyes the intestinal microflora?
- A diet rich in sugars, saturated fats, with lots of refined flour and fried foods.
- Stress periods. Stress always negatively affects our health. It not only changes the intestinal flora, but also reduces the body's defenses, making it more vulnerable to various diseases.
- Certain types of medicines, for example, antibiotics.
- Frequent intestinal disorders.
Prebiotics NOVAFLOR consist of plant substances that are fermented by the microflora of the large intestine, support and enhance the growth of beneficial bacteria and contribute to the restoration of normal operation of the gastrointestinal tract and immunity.
- for the prevention of diseases in the autumn and spring periods;
- during viral infections;
- during the course of antibiotics;
- after courses of receiving body cleansing, (after purification by the Purex phase 1);
- while dieting;
- at the broken mode of a food (to drivers, etc.);
- with physical exertion to athletes;
- with diabetes mellitus;
- with a high level of cholesterol in the blood;
- if there is a violation of the functions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- at a dysbacteriosis;
- for the recovery of microflora after surgery.