How it works
The Vitastiq pen works with the free Vitastiq app to indicate your general vitamin and mineral trend. The pen is non-invasive and painless.
Vitastiq shows the summary of your vitamin and mineral readings, allowing you to track the general trend of 26 nutrients over the course of time. To support your fit lifestyle, it also provides information about vitamins and minerals and their natural sources.
Do you know which vitamin or mineral your body needs?
We know vitamins and minerals are essential to life. Our bodies need them to function, but do we know which vitamin or mineral we have enough of and which we do not?
To answer this question we developed Vitastiq!
You can measure the status of the 26 most important vitamins and minerals. Vitastiq will determine whether your vitamin and mineral levels are too low, too high or just right.
- indicates the general trend of 26 vitamins and minerals
- analyzes your readings and shows your average nutrient trend
- gives information about vitamins and minerals and their natural sources
- includes detailed instructions for quick and easy use
- in-app video tutorials
- non-invasive, painless method
- numerous profiles
- user-friendly application
- predefined templates, option to make your own
- personal, meant for independent use
- iOS 9.0 or newer, Android 4.3 or newer
- made of titanium
- connects via Bluetooth™ works on devices supporting BT LE 4.0
- take the readings of your family members or other people
Balancing your vitamins and minerals
Vitastiq connects the EAV methodology to your smartphone. The EAV (Electroacupuncture According to Voll) was researched by a German medical doctor Reinhard Voll and his team. They established that acupuncture points differ from the surrounding skin and have higher electrical conductivity. The electrical conductivity at these points has been related to the vitamin and mineral balance.
Contents of delivery
Vitastiq pen, probe, cable, aluminum case, user's manual.