Otitis - inflammation of the ear. Otitis can be external (limited and/or diffuse). A limited inflammation of the outer ear often called furunculosis.
Diffuse inflammation of the external auditory canal is observed mainly in chronic suppurative otitis media due to introduction of the skin and subcutaneous layer of various bacteria and fungus. The inflammatory process often extends to the eardrum.
- turundy in the ear with the balm of Bionet, undiluted elixir and gel Bionet
- vitamins Acerola-C
- vitamins Bionet (Biyovis)
- energy cream
Acute otitis media (after a medical examination, otolaryngologist)
1. Warm, undiluted elixir of Bionet in the ear 1 drop 4 times a day. Very well, insert the wick (turundy) in the ear and dripping for him the elixir to Lubricate the balm of Bionet around the ear and balm for the tongue. At night turundy remove, gently lubricate the ear in balm with ear sticks and around the ear.
2. The elixir in the nose 4 times a day in a dilution of 1:3 to four times a day. If you have a stuffy nose - lubricated gel mixed with balm.
3. Calcimax 1 tablet 2-3 times a day.
4. Fitovit - drink 12 drops 3 times daily (children according age)
5. Vitamins - 1 tablet 3 times a day
In acute otitis media applied the gel Bionet (pea on the tongue, turunda with gel in the ear canal). Also greased the active balm the skin around the ear, apply dry heat. During the day passed the acute effects, decreased temperature.