30g / 60 tablets.
- improves liver function, absorption of food and breakdown of fats
- promotes better digestion, support and protect the liver, including from the harmful effects of poisonings and alcohol consumption
- supports the work of the pancreas and is involved in the breakdown of proteins.
- has a choleretic effect
- prevents the formation of the molecule Nuclear factor kappa b (NfkB), which causes hepatitis and necrosis of liver, and oxidation of the body
- activates enzymes, especially after eating heavy meals, prevents, removes free radicals.
Turmeric, papaya, milk Thistle.
Protection of the liver from the harmful effects of toxins in case of poisoning, and alcohol consumption.
Milk Thistle is a very popular herb in European folk medicine for digestion, liver function and have a choleretic effect. A major component is a flavonoid, silymarin, the consumption of which protects the liver and supports its function in the detoxification of the body.
Turmeric eases digestion and helps in normal functioning of the liver and gallbladder, facilitates digestion of fats. Turmeric inhibits the development of hepatitis and necrosis of liver cells.
Papaya supports the work of the pancreas and breakdown of proteins in the intestine. Fermentation effectively breaks down proteins and activates digestive enzymes. The antioxidants in papaya help the body maintain pH balance, inhibit free radicals.
Papaya contains enzymes are vegetable proteins, minerals, vitamins, a lot of essential amino acids, including arginine. Arginine plays an important role in sperm production and in preserving the purity of blood. Higher arginine levels improves muscle tone and reduces fat deposits in the body. In folk medicine used as a treatment for degenerative disc disease, herniated discs. Has antiparasitic action, including against Giardia, ascarids, pinworms, vlasoglav etc.
Method of application
1 tablet 2 times a day, drinking plenty of fluid.