LICORICE ROOT (capsules)
Active ingredient of licorice soothe and protect the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines, accelerate the healing of ulcers, cleanses the lymph. Recommended for diseases of the lungs (bronchitis, pneumonia, and in the complex treatment of tuberculosis).
39g / 78 capsules.
Indications for use
- expectorant (to get rid of mucus in the airway), bronchitis, pneumonia and pneumonia.
- cold, dry cough, smoker's cough, tuberculosis
- reduces inflammation and spasms in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- help to detoxify the liver, has a positive effect on chronic liver disease and adrenal insufficiency (Addison's disease)
- strengthens the immune system - antioxidant and onkoprotektor
- allergies and infections
- takes away arthritis pain
- in the complex treatment of tuberculosis
Medicinal licorice is used in Eastern medicine, and Western medicine to treat a variety of diseases – from the common cold to digestive diseases.
The licorice diverse chemical composition is and vitamins, and valuable elements (micro and macro), plenty of sugars and acids. But the main wealth – a unique set of flavonoids (about 30 compounds), which makes the licorice just a universal healing tool.
Active ingredient of licorice is spenoid glycyrrhizin, which is fifty times sweeter than cane sugar and flavonoid glabridin soothe and protect the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines, increasing the secretion of gastric mucus and stimulating the formation of cells of the gastric sheath thus speed up healing of ulcers.
Stimulate the formation of cells and of interferon and, thus, effective against bacterial, viral and fungal infections as well as prevent the development of cancer.
Effective for respiratory tracheitis, asthma and hay fever.
In addition, they strengthen the immune system, reduce coughing, have anti-inflammatory effects (especially in diseases of the musculoskeletal system).
Reduce the amount of fat in the body.
Method of application
1 capsule 2 times a day before meals with plenty of water. Do not exceed stated on the package dose.
hypertension, impaired water-salt balance (has the property to retain water in the body), kidney disease, during pregnancy, children under 2 years, people receiving a diuretic to reduce the pressure.
When using licorice root should be included in the diet products containing potassium!