Dried Leaves of Mediterranean Cistus (Cistus Creticus)
Cistus stimulates the body's defenses and resistance to various infections. This plant stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies against the infectious agent. It has anti-inflammatory properties due to its high content of antioxidants.
- Has no side effects.
- It prevents the penetration of viruses into the cell, prevents infection with influenza viruses.
- With prolonged use, it does not cause the development of resistance to the virus in relation to it.
- Can be taken by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- It has the highest polyphenol content.
- It has a positive effect on acne, neurodermatitis, and various inflammatory diseases caused by bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Method of use
1 tsp (1.5 g) pour 300-400 ml of boiling water, cover and leave for 10 minutes.
Strain. To enhance the healing effect of polyphenols, you can add a couple of drops of lemon juice.
2-3 times a day 2 hours after meals. Steamed tea in an amount for one dose and use immediately. Consume in small sips.
at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight, humidity.