24g / 60 capsules.
Imagine a plant, that is capable of effecting the necessary area, in the needed time, int he necessary quantity. This is the REISHI!
The reishi mushroom is known as Lingzhi. In China they've been using the reishi for over 4000 years in folk medicine.
For thousands of years Chinese consider it as an outstanding quality “medicinal plant”. This is the first so called “medicinal product”, that doesn’t cause any side effects even if used over long periods of time. It intensifies the organism’s self healing capabilities, efficiently aids in preventing diseases from forming.
The Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) is an intelligent herb that has adaptogen characteristics- meaning, it affects the necessary area in the exact moment where the organism needs to be helped. The keyword is adaptation, in other words: perfect adapting capabilities.
Now a days, there are more and more poisons, toxins, petrochemical maters, and pesticides that all burden the organism’s detoxifying organs like our liver.
The reishi has outstanding effects on detoxification, which is the liver’s main function.
Reishi’s most important components
- Organic geranium (Ge): is able to increase the bloods oxygen absorption abilities by one and half times;
- improves digestion, may prevent tissues from dying. According to Dr. KazuhikoAsai’s researches, the ganoderma contains 800-2000 parts per million of germanium. This is four-six times more than what can be found in the panax root (Asian ginseng).
- Polysaccharides: These strengthen the organism’s immune system, and kills viruses. The Japanese pharmaceutical industries adequately fine-tuned it for medical applications, and Koseisho Health department in Japan declared it as subsidized medication.
- Bitter taste: The Japanese doctor- and pharmacy profession continuously research this characteristic. The result: is probably due to the relationship of the germanium and polysaccharide. Some plants contain one or the other, but the ganoderma is more effective than all of them. The constituent element combination differs from those of other plants, and to ensure its efficiency, all constituent elements must be preserved.
The reishi found in the product further intensifies the effects of the apricot seed grist which contains Vitamin B-17, and the rosehip grist is known to contain mineral matter and natural Vitamin C.
The GanoVis capsule’s ”triplets” greatly influences our organism’s healthy functioning, its adaptogen effects increase our energy levels.
Medical practitioners use the Ganoderm as a complementary treatment for treating allergy, high blood pressure, virus infection and bronchitis.
The GanoVis’ capsule is made of plants, so vegetarians can bravely take it.
- for detoxifying the liver
- responsible for our organism’s resistance capabilities
- type of antihistamine, allergy healing effect
- increases the organism’s natural self healing capabilities
- recommended for people with high blood pressure
- preserves the organism’s vitality
Recommended dosage: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with plenty of water, before meals
Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) powder, hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose (capsule shell), apricot (Prunus armeniaca) seed powder, rosehip (Cynosbati fructus sine cum seminibus) powder
The Ganovis capsule should not be taken combined with Aspirin derivatives.
Side effects: aren’t known. It can cause contraindication in the organism.
WARNING! The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied, well balanced diet and healthy lifestyle!
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!