BLUE IODINE (drops)
The feature of this iodine is in organic binder and in biotransform property.
- normalizes metabolic processes in the body necessary for energy production
- contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid gland, especially in the areas of radiation load
- supports normal functioning of the nervous system and psyche, maintains normal skin condition
The iodine is in the organic form is convenient and safe for absorption by the body. This bioelement essential for the functioning of the thyroid gland, especially in terms of radiation exposure and iodine deficiency. Blue iodine is a very effective remedy for upset and pain of the stomach and intestines. He quickly and without complications heals colds and stimulates the activity of the thyroid gland, helps with conjunctivitis and stomatitis, instantly relieves pain when heat and chemical burn (make a swab or bandage, moistened with a solution), copes with venous ulcers and long nonhealing wounds.
Blue iodine lowers cholesterol and blood sugar, boosts immunity, improves the elasticity of blood vessels that can be recommended for rehabilitation after stroke, as well as Hypo - and hypertension (helps to normalize blood pressure). In addition the person who uses blue iodine, reduces irritability, increases efficiency.
A small list of diseases that are resolved by overcoming iodine deficiency: nodular formation of the thyroid gland; polycystic ovary syndrome; obesity; diabetes (both type); arterial hypertension; cardiac arrhythmia; hormonal syndromes; current and chronic viral infections, etc.
Overdose is practically not possible, the excess iodine is easily excreted from the body. The effect of iodine is greatly enhanced when combined with selenium, magnesium and omega-3 acids.
- Plays an important role in the production of hormones.
- Also in the cardiovascular and skeletal system.
- Work improves mitochondrial functions (increase energy production and oxygen consumption).
- Stimulates protein synthesis in tissues.
- Thyroid function is necessary for individual development and especially for the development and regulation of the nervous system.
- The lack of thyroxine in young age causes serious physical and mental disorders, cretinism (imbecility).
water, starch, potassium iodide, potassium Iodate
Method of application
1-3 times a day 2 drops (2 drops - 0,12 ml - 133 micrograms of iodine 89% daily value)
|Age/condition||RDA (mcg/ day)||mg per day|
|Teenagers and adults||150||0,15|
|Newborns||110-130||0,11 - 0,13|
|Children from 1 to 10 years||90-120||0,9 – 1,2|