Tincture herbal for urinary system
Improving work and functions of kidney and bladder. Cystitis, urethritis, prostate adenoma, urolithiasis, enuresis, gallstones, intracranial blood pressure (kidney disease).
Horsetail contains silica (silicon dioxide) and the goldenrod – a flavonoid that improves and renal function. Horsetail possesses diuretic properties, removes sand and stones from the kidneys, relieves spasms and renal colic, relieves swelling, reduces blood pressure (kidney disease).
Goldenrod is used in diseases of the bladder and kidney, urolithiasis. Has a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties. The flavonoids contained in goldenrod reducing capillary permeability. Used in diseases of the veins, as has the vessel restorative and antioxidant action. Is effective when uric acid and calcium oxalate stones, chronic cystitis, prostatitis and urethritis.
Indications for use
- cystitis, chronic urethritis;
- kidney stones;
- rheumatism, gout (associated with impaired metabolism of uric acid);
- enuresis (urinary incontinence);
- intracranial blood pressure (kidney disease);
- candidiasis (thrush);
- gall stones;
- in disorders of the stomach.
Method of application
- apply the tincture diluted to 40 drops per 100 grams of water, 3 times a day before meals;
- it is not recommended to exceed the daily dose.
people with allergies to herbs.