Tincture herbal for nervous system
lavender flowers, leaves of lemon balm and Valerian.
Tincture of the flowers of lavender has analgesic and sedative properties. Removes excess fluid from the body. It is used to treat diseases of the cerebral vessels and of the brain in various diseases of the nervous system: neurasthenia, hysteria, irritability.
Lemon balm leaves are used in medicine as a diuretic, laxative, diaphoretic, anti-allergic and sedative. Use for headaches, migraines, rheumatism, neuralgia, depression.
Valerian has a calming effect, improves the cardiovascular system and the gastrointestinal tract. Reduces the excitability of the Central nervous system, dilates blood vessels, lowers blood pressure, reduces spasms of veins.
Promotes healthy nervous system, stabilizes mental and emotional state, improves sleep, neutralizes stress.
Indications for use
- at elevated physical and mental stress;
- migraine, headaches;
- spasms of the digestive tract (soothes and anaesthetises);
- heart diseases caused by nervous excitement;
- when menstrual cramps and pain;
- insomnia (no addictive, as there are no narcotic substances);
- irritability, aggression;
- reduces the number and duration of epileptic seizures;
- reduces irritability in tobacco depend people.
Method of application
- apply the tincture diluted to 25 drops per 100 grams of water, 3 times a day before meals;
- it is not recommended to exceed the daily dose.