Tincture herbal for lungs
This infusion of 8 medicinal plants contribute to the recovery and normalization of respiratory system. Effective for colds, hoarseness, and to relieve symptoms of irritation and inflammation of the lungs and upper respiratory tract. Has enveloping, emollient and expectorant action.
Thyme, Iceland moss, Horsetail, Plantain, Yarrow, Salvia officinalis, Pulmonaria officinalis, Althaea officinalis.
Plant extracts of Plantain, Yarrow and Sage have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action, inhibits the development of tubercle bacilli, possess a blood purifier and hemostatic properties. Lungwort and Marshmallow drug have a bactericidal effect, liquefy and facilitate expectoration of sputum, eliminate residual cough. Horsetail has a cleansing effect, removes toxins from the body. Extracts of Thyme, Iceland moss have antispasmodic and expectorant action, immunomodulators.
This infusion of 8 medicinal plants contribute to the recovery and normalization of the respiratory organs, has a shielding property to the inflamed tissue of the mucosa of the throat and trachea.
Indications for use
- cough, acute form of hoarseness,
- colds and flu
- inflammation in the oral cavity and larynx,
- in acute and chronic bronchitis,
- in tuberculosis, bleeding of the lungs, embolism,
- contributes to the overall recovery of the lungs,
- reduces asthma attacks,
- increases the activity of villi of the trachea,
- contributes to a better allocation and clearance of mucus when coughing (smokers including),
- reduces the craving for Smoking, helps clear the trachea from deposits of tobacco smoke and other harmful substances,
- strengthens the immune system.
Method of application
- apply the tincture by courses (1course – 3 weeks). 21 drop diluted in 100 gr. water, once a day after lunch.
- children from 7 years half dose
- it is not recommended to exceed the daily dose.
- children under 4 years are contraindicated;
- people with RH negative factor blood;
- people with allergies to herbs.