Tincture herbal DANDELION
Indications for use
- cirrhosis of the liver, chronic liver disease
- kidney stones and gall bladder
- inflammatory processes in the kidneys
- poisoning, intoxication
- edema of different origin
- diseases of the stomach (gastritis with low acidity)
- to improve digestion (increased secretion of gastric juice and other digestive glands)
- to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood
- to improve the blood in anemia
dandelion (officinale Takahashi)
pregnant women and children up to 14 years old, gastric ulcer, in acute conditions with obstruction of the biliary tract.
Method of application
3 times a day 12 drops in a glass of water before meals (course 3 weeks).
"Elixir of life" called healers dandelion, because it helps to treat many diseases. In the roots, leaves and flowers of this plant is full of nutrients: vitamins a, C, E, PP, b group; minerals: manganese, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, cobalt, boron and copper. In addition, the plant discovered a protein, insulin, organic acids, etc Alcohol tincture helps to normalize the metabolism and function of the gastrointestinal tract, lowering cholesterol levels, eliminating the symptoms of hypertension and heart failure. It also acts as a mild diuretic and a source of potassium, which is essential in the acceptance of artificial diuretics. Prevents diabetes and cancer, regulates fluid balance in the body.
Biologically active substances dandelion have choleretic, antispasmodic, diuretic, laxative, antiviral, antitubercular, fungicidal, anthelmintic and anti-carcinogenic properties.