- possesses antiseptic, antifungal and bactericidal properties;
- has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Recomendations for use
- infectious and fungal diseases of the skin (dandruff, acne, acne, acne, etc.);
- inflammations and ulcers of the oral cavity, stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontitis, bad breath;
- wounds, cuts, bruises, sores;
- thermal burns 1-2 degrees;
- for soothing baths and foot baths;
- increased anxiety, mental instability, chronic emotional disorders;
- insect bites.
100% pure oil from the leaves of the Australian tea tree (Melaleuka alternifolia).
Method of use
For external use! Avoid ingestion and eye contact!
At temperatures up to 25°C in a dark place. After opening use within 6 months.