Indications for use
- to enhance immunity
- counter viral infections and inflammation
- with immunodeficiency
- in chronic recurrent inflammatory diseases of different localization
- at the initial manifestations of SARS
- prolonged use of antibacterial drugs
- after antibiotic therapy
- after radiation, cytostatic, and immunosuppressive therapy
Method of application
3 times a day 2.5 ml before food, diluted in a little water.
Echinacea syrup is a herbal remedy based on the flowers and roots of Echinacea purpurea, and garlic. Echinacea purpurea has immunostimulating effect. The mechanism of action of syrup of Echinacea is due to its ability to stimulate chemotaxis, increase of phagocytic activity of neutrophils and macrophages, as well as the asset processes of cellular immunity. Also preparations on the basis of Echinacea purpurea possess antiviral and antibacterial properties.
In addition, the use of Echinacea promotes the release of cytokines. Prolonged use of this drug in patients was noted increase of resistance (stability) of an organism to influence of adverse exogenous factors, as well as the increase of nonspecific immune response.