First, the flavonoids are in the peel of fruit and vegetable juices. Sometimes in the color of the pulp fibers in the stem of plants, in seeds. Flavonoids are a large number of foods and citrus fruits, soybeans, wine, blueberries, apples and green tea in the form of water-soluble dyes.
Nobel laureate, Dr. Albert Szent Gyorgyi proved that flavonoids contribute to the adaptation of vitamin C in such organs as the liver, kidneys and adrenal glands. Flavonoids increase the body's defenses against free radicals with the help of enzymes and vitamins. Metabolic processes at the cellular level involve the release of free radicals. They destroy cell membranes, destroy DNA and are the primary cause of aging of the physical body.
The main source of flavonoids are berries, salad leaves, vegetables and varieties of onions. Eating plant foods that the body easily digests it, he is full of energy, resistant to disease.
Daily consumption of flavonoids helps to preserve the balance of the digestive processes in the intestine . When regular use is prevention of cardiovascular disease and malignant tumors.
The juice of Aloe leaves; Mixed fruit juice: Apple juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate, grape juice concentrate, concentrate juice black radish juice concentrate black currant juice concentrate, raspberry juice concentrate blueberry juice concentrate BlackBerry juice concentrate, cranberries, pectin, pods of the carob tree, vitamin C, Noni juice, sucrose, potassium sorbet, calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), terazosin hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, Biotin, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Citrus - the peel are essential oils to improve digestion digestion. The value of citrus fruits is in a large amount of fiber, vitamins (especially vitamin C), organic acids, minerals and bioflavonoids. Regular use will ensure that your body gets enough antioxidants, anticarcinogenic and anti-stress protection. Blueberry is widely used in folk medicine. Contains a large amount of potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, sulphur, phosphorus, vitamin C. As well as high levels of mineral salts, trace elements, making its application range in medicine is very high. Clinically proven that blueberries are useful in cardiovascular and ophthalmic diseases. Has a bactericidal action.
The elderberry - in folk medicine used as antipyretic, pathogenic, colds, flu; diuretic, for hypertension and swelling feet. Relieves pain in muscles and regulates crashing in the digestive system.
Black Currant - the leaves contain flavonoids, cyanide, essential oils, and berries have vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin b and carotene, and iron.
Aloe Vera - used for thousands of years folk medicine. In the human body there are about 350 chemical compounds; of these 240 are in Al. A unique feature that the ratio of the compound al are perfectly assimilated by the human body. Do you mean all vitamins, except vitamin 0; 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, nutritional fiber a lot. The complex has antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial properties. And it also contains hormones and enzymes, vitamins B5, WB,1 B12 used by the body from the oxidative-metabolic processes, to support the work of the nervous system.
Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic acid. The main symptoms of lack of vitamin are strong hair loss, blurred vision, aging skin. Has wound-healing and regenerating properties.
Vitamin C - a large amount of alcohol with food. Vitamin C deficiency is the occurrence of periodontal disease, bleeding gums, respiratory diseases, joint diseases, muscle spasms, osteoporosis, skin diseases, rapid aging and decay.
Biotin is a water soluble vitamin that contains organic sulfur, is part of the b vitamins Entering the body with food, Biotin is bound to protein. So it is not digested in the small intestine. Only the free form of Biotin can be completely absorbed in the upper part of the small intestine. Excreted via kidneys with urine and faeces, about 50% of Biotin. It is not possible without the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Biotin is necessary for healthy skin and the whole organism. Prevents hair loss and formation of gray hair. When the lack of loss of appetite, inflamed skin, loss of hair and muscle pain.
Citrifolia Morinda (Noni)
The composition and actions of Noni:
Vitamins B1, B2, OT, B5, B6, B12 - essential for digestion, normal blood formation, to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails and nervous system. Beta - carotene is an effective antioxidant, provitamin of vitamin A, needed for vision and healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Folic acid - plays an important role in hematopoiesis, for the formation of cells to the functioning of the nervous system. -Vitamin E - protects cells and tissues from free radicals, oxidation and aging at the cellular level.
- Vitamin C - an effective antioxidant that strengthens the immune system, plays an important role in the absorption of iron by the body, strengthens the vascular system and blood vessels.
- Biotin (Vitamin H) is important to the organism for its metabolism, to maintain healthy hair, needed for absorption of vitamins in the body.
- Calcium - to strengthen bones.
- Magnesia for the formation of muscle function.
- Sodium is responsible for water-salt metabolism, with chlorine and potassium. Regulates blood pressure and function of muscles. -Potassium - regulates the acid-alkaline balance in the body.
- Zinc - plays an important role for the nervous system and necessary in the treatment of infertility.
- Manganese - necessary for bone structure, samotino of muscle and also need to the Central nervous system.
- Iron - needed for formation of red cells in the blood and for the formation of enzymes.
- Copper - helps better absorption of iron in the blood for hemoglobin.
- Iodine - regulates the thyroid gland.
- Selenium - slows down the aging of tissues.
- Chromium - supports carbohydrate metabolic process, for growth.
- Molybdenum has a positive effect on health.
|100 ml||NVR % 40 ml / 100 ml|
|Energy value||145 kJ / 34,4 kcal||363 kJ / 86,07 kcal||1,72/4,3|
|Fat||0,14 g||0,34 g||0,2/0,4|
|Fatty, acid with them||0,08 g||0,2 g||0,4/1|
|Carbohydrates||7,64 g||19,1 g||2,9/7,3|
|Carbohydrates, sugar||7,32 g||18,3 g||8,1/20,3|
|Protein||0,28 g||0,71 g||0,5/1,4|
|Vitamin C||180 mg||450 mg||225/562|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||5 mg||142/357|
|Folic acid||200 mcg||500 mcg||100/250|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg||15 mg||100/250|
|Biotin||150 mcg||375 mcg||300/750|
|Vitamin B12||3 mcg||7,5 mcg||120/300|
Recommendations for use
Shake before use. Daily 40 ml (diluted in 170 ml of water) before a meal.
Storage: In a cool dark place. Keep in the refrigerator. Consume within 2 months. Can be applied to children and elderly people.
Contraindications: not found.